Regardless of your company’s size, processing and handling is critical in any line of business. The occupation of managing growing data entry demands becomes increasingly time consuming and expensive, as your business grows.
More frequently than not, many businesses spend substantial amounts of cash on overheads, staff wages and expansions in running the data entry jobs. If your company is doing this all in-house, you are losing an enormous amount in savings that can be gained with outsourcing.
Data Entry Outsourcing
Data Entry Outsourcing services could be among the most cost-effective moves your company invests in, with immediately noticeable impacts. Data entry was among the very first services to be outsourced when at a point outsourcing was in the infant stages. Now Data Entry is one of the most outsourced services in the world.
Our Data Entry representatives have a proven track record of over 99.99% accuracy rate. An error can cost hundreds to thousands of lost revenue. Our representatives are given extremely strict metrics to follow and are gone through a thorough hiring and training process. Where in a business world an extra (or lack thereof) a single digit, can cause such a negative impact in your business, you can feel secure in the services that Staff Outsourcing brings to the table.
Why outsource data entry?
- Save on hiring & training prices
- Saves time
- Save on administration work
- Save on costs: From HR to Salary.
Here are some of our services Data entry outsourcing can offer your business!
- Supply Company contacts
- Grab E-Mail Lists
- Grab contact from sites
- Cleaning Promotion Lists
- Product Data Entry
- eBay, Amazon, Magento, VirtueMart, Yahoo Shop, Shopify
- All kinds of transaction processing
- Bank Reconciliation
- Credit card Reconciliation
- Publications Clean-Up
- Data conversion
- Website Data Entry
- Excel data
- Mailing Lists
- Members Lists
- Rebate Forms
- Medical Forms
- Insurance Claims
- Coupon redemption
- Grabbing Data through multiple sources
- Digitize paper forms
- Supply E-Mail/Company Contacts
Top 5 advantages of data entry outsourcing
A well know fact that cutting prices is one the prime motives to outsource. Yet there are other advantages that outsourcing provides that you may not be aware of.
- Get a competitive advantage:
- Accessibility to resources:
- Handle procedures which are not easy to control:
- Lower operational costs:
- To concentrate on growth:
- By working with an experienced firm, with decades of professional experience, we can quickly lay the groundwork. We have experienced the problems, and the solutions. We know the road, and where the bumps may lay along the way.
- Our office is conveniently located in one of Philippine’s major BPO Cities, we have access to systems and individuals that wouldn’t so readily be available in a local marketplace.
- Most small companies have limited in-house resources and they fill the data entry gap by having unqualified employees complete complicated tasks. This is inefficient, prone to errors, and prevents your employees from what they were hired to do in the first place.
- When outsourcing your data entry, operational costs, infrastructure, and HR costs will all decrease. The output and quality of work will also increase, allowing you more gains, and fewer losses.
- Data Entry is a proactive means to enable new products and new lines and your website. The more you have up for sale, the better.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to schedule a meeting to plan the future growth of your company!